It is a great pleasure of ours to introduce you to one of our latest projects, done for our friends and neighbors – Erker Engineering. When each new project you begin brings innovation and moves boundaries of living for the citizens of Novi Sad the logical thing to do is to raise the stakes when it comes to presenting and selling real estate as well. Erker Engineering recognized 3D Virtual Tours as a unique sales tool while promoting one of its latest project – Futoška 57.
When sophisticated feeling and truly aligning yourself with an idea, as well as the space, is in question, is there a better way to achieve this than with a Virtual Tour? The thing that allows us to give life to a space and let the user create their own experience by moving around and getting „a feel“ for the space?
Case 3D’s task in this matter was to give a photo-realistic depiction of the space while keeping the given concept and creative ambience, with which the space communicates with potential buyers, in mind. If you follow the link below you will be able to see for yourself what it feels like to walk through this apartment and enjoy the beautiful view from the balcony, whether by day or by night:
What separates 360 Virtual Tour’s from the more traditional depictions of a space through static photography:
– High quality renderings and photo realistic presentation in 360 degree
– Extended possibilities of spatial exploration
– Giving the buyers a chance to feel and explore every detail
– Online and responsive mobile solutions
– Website, email, and social networks communication in an interactive way
– Meeting buyers wherever they are
– Cutting down the sales costs and boosting sales